Tuesday 2 July 2013

OOTD ~ Pleats

Church outfit of the day! Wore a gorgeous pleated chiffon dress from Zara. (originally belonged to my mum, but I obtained it from her! hehe :$) The pattern on the bottom of this dress just so beautiful. I love that it's not some overzealous design, but still makes a statement! I don't know if you can tell from the pictures but the dress is pleated from top to bottom. I think the pleats add that extra touch of elegance! Lovee itt!

I didn't want to distract any attention from the dress, so I paired it with very minimal accessories, a skinny belt, a bracelet, and a purse. 

I also didn't have much time to do my makeup so I just put on some winged eyeliner, lashes, and a red lip and called it a day.

Dress- Zara
Purse - Calvin Klein
Bangle - Forever 21
Shoes - here

-Vee xx





















No comments:

Post a Comment