Wednesday 7 August 2013

OOTD | Cut It Out

I paired my these gorge floral wedges (one of my recent buys) with a magenta top which features shoulder cut outs. I wanted to add some edge to the outfit as i felt it was a bit too feminine so i added my gold chain necklace and my round sunglasses to the mix, and voila!

This top bun has been my go to hairstyle lately, as i've really been enjoying wearing my natural hair. Its nice to take a break from the weaves once in a while. Although i do love me some luscious weave! :D

Top - Old
Necklace - here
Short/Wedges/glasses - H&M
Bag - Zara

Thanks for visiting!
-Vee xx


















4 comments:

  1. You look gorge viven and you're absolutely beautiful! Love <3

    http://lovebetweentheracks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i really appreciate it!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow,amazing outfit...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa!
      I like your blog, I'll definately follow you on bloglovin! :) xx

      Delete