Monday 1 September 2014

Blue Lace














ZARA Top, Bag, Heels || H&M Skirt

This was one of those outfits that look much better from afar than close up. I really wanted to wear this top which I think is super gorgeous! It has a really low cut at the back, and ideally I wouldn't bother wearing a bra with this look, I'd just chuck on some nipple pasties and i'm good to go. But I was attending church on this particular day so it felt a bit uncomfortable wearing something revealing to such a sacred place.  I tried putting a blazer over it, let's just say, that didn't work out. I tried wearing a cami underneath, and that looked even worse. So, i finally settled for a black bandeau top, which provided the perfect amount of coverage for me.
If i'm being honest, it didn't turn out horrible as this top was originally a size 'Large'. I had to take it in quite a bit and that was also really tricky because of the cut and design.
The struggle to wear this top was too real! Haha! But thankfully it worked out just fine in the end.

Also, I recently uploaded a lookbook to my youtube channel. If you some need inspiration, or you just want to watch me pose some more in front of a camera check it out here!

Happy new month!! I hope your month is filled with loads of love and peace!

- Vee xx

2 comments:

  1. Lol the struggle does sound real but it worked out. I love your top, this outfit is very simple and chic.


    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete