Sunday 26 October 2014

Checkmate



















ZARA Shoes, Trousers & Clutch || H&M Shirt

Fall is here! Fall is definitely my most favourite season. From the beautiful scenery, the "golden" leaves, to the lovely weather - not too hot but not too cold. It really is perfection. What better way to welcome the new season than a cliche fall colour - Burgundy. I paired this button down shirt with my Zara high-waisted trousers for an effortlessly smart look. These trousers have become my new favourite pair. They are super flattering especially considering they only cost $11.99 in the Zara sale!

I wore this outfit to my friends convocation a while back. I was initially planing on wearing a pair of ugly flats with this outfit as I forgot my heels at home. Luckily I got dressed at my friends place and she had these gorgeous heels which I enabled her to purchase not too long ago, so i thought why not wear them since they complement my look. The benefits of styling your friends include getting to borrow their things when you forget yours! haha!

- Vee xx


2 comments: