Sunday 9 August 2015

Smart Casual









ZARA Top (similar: here) & Heels (try these) | TOPSHOP Jeans (similar: here & here) | H&M Blazer (similar: here & here) | ASOS Watch

You know the days when you wanna look casual but kinda smart? A blazer is the easiest and quickest way to smarten up any outfit. I love my trustee white blazer and I think it's a staple for any closet. Speaking of which, I plan to do a post/video on my current wardrobe staples, let me know what you guys think! Meanwhile, I have a makeup favourites video here (see below).

Most of you already know that I wear my blue scrappy sandals at every opportunity I get (see here). I wanted to inject a bit of edge into this look and I immediately thought of my blue scrappy sandals! Love them!

Photos by Stephanie.

Oh, i've been posting a lot more videos lately here's a list of my most recent videos:

MY EYEBROW TUTORIAL:


JULY FAVORITES:


SUMMER HAUL:


SUMMER LOOKBOOK:


Vee xx

1 comment: